|Now this is ragu'...|
1. You don't have to go to school if you don't want to. I used to let your Mom stay home all the time.
2. The thunder was so loud last night I thought it was going to break that window right over your bed.
3. Do you want to crack your head open?
4. Who wants to watch Key Largo?
5. Your parents throw everything out.
6. That shelf your Dad put up in the guest room nearly broke my head.
7. If your mother had brought you to Verona for Christmas you would have seen the snow.
8. Of course, you can stay up late and watch TV.
9. Don't forget I'm in touch with the Easter bunny.
10. When I was your age I had a dog.