Thursday, March 1, 2012

Siblings

(Alexander and Eliot)

This morning, Eliot decides she needs to sit on the one chair (out of the possible six) where Alexander's school project is. After a blood curdling yell...
Alexander: "Can't you use your common sense?"
Eliot: "I don't even know what that means."

On a brighter note, when I ask my kids who their hero is....
Alexander answers: "I know you want me to say you."
No, I don't. I mean unless you want to.
But Eliot responds without hesitation: "Alezander."



8 comments:

  1. So nice to start the day with a smile! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see my Eliot and Alexander!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so Eliot. She was quite sincere although she has vast vocab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Dorothy-so true about Eliot! You would know...

      Delete
  4. I miss that little girl so much. She is growing up and I'm tearing up looking at her. Alexander is going to be a heart breaker. So handsome.. Ms Candice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Ms Candice, she misses you so much as well!!

      Delete