Alexander started school yesterday but Eliot's school doesn't start until after the Chinese New Year holidays, on February 1st. That's another 3 weeks. But who's counting?
Besides watching episodes of "Puppy in My Pocket" (the Italian show: "Cuccioli cerca amici") she enjoys reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," (with her Mom), and playing hide and seek with her brother.
1) Eliot, what is your favorite food?
2) What is your favorite drink?
3) What do you like best about Singapore?
Every single thing.
4) What is the worst thing about Singapore?
Nothing. Bad guys, like thieves.
5) What do you like to do most in Singapore?
6) Do you like the weather in Singapore?
No, because it never snows.
7) What do you like best about Italy?
The merry-go-round. And, it snows.
8) What do you like to do in Verona?
When it's snowing play with snowballs. Have brioches.
9) Have you ever actually seen snow?
10) Where would you rather live? Verona or Singapore?