Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Sleuth in the House...

Yesterday Eliot presented me with a crumpled up piece of paper she had found in her brother's trash bin and another piece of paper on which she had tried to re-copy most of the original message. "See, Mommy, I found this, it's Alexander's. He threw it away but I got it back."
'Dear Mommy, sometimes you make me very angry...."
Ahhhh, comes a bloodcurdling scream from Alexander: "She's looking through my private stuff. It's like having the CSI in the house."
Don't you mean CIA? And Eliot, please leave Alexander's stuff alone.
(Such cunning, and from a 5 yr old who can barely write her name, not sure whether to be impressed or scared...)

3 comments:

  1. Devilish Eliot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Tess was 2, she would hide Ronan's favorite lego characters. She would watch as he fell to pieces. I would find the pieces in hidden in her stroller basket. Little sisters! (I'm one, too, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kid will go far...!

    ReplyDelete