|"What she said..."|
1) The screen saver on your computer is a photo of your hometown.
2) The homepage is your local newspaper.
3) When you speak with your family any mention of the weather (regardless of what it is) makes you wistful. "Foggy? Really...awww."
4) You spend $25 for a pandoro (Italian cake).
5) You get defensive about incorrect portrayals of your city on film.
6) You check airplane fares on line.
7) Skyping is not enough.
8) You dream about the apricot filled croissants you eat at your favorite cafe (see photo above).
What signs do you display when you're feeling homesick?
Please feel free to add...