Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shhh, don't tell Baby.

I could tell you that my name is Alexander, that I am 8 yrs old, and that I'm in the third grade at the Chinese International School. I live in Singapore, in a house, well really it's a condo, with three pools. I have a little sister called Eliot, she is 3 yrs old. In a few days it will be her birthday so there is a lot of organizing going on in the house. I love riding my swave board, playing soccer, and reading Geronimo Stilton. These things are all important but there is one other thing that you should really know about me and that is that I want a dog. (Refer to previous post).
As I said my Mom is always joking. She thinks she's a born comedian or something and she's always making jokes. She can scare me too. Playing hide and seek with her can be a very terrifying experience. I had to even warn my little sister that she would really scare her so we needed to be careful. Like the time Eliot and I hid under my bed. She yelled from a very faraway place: "ready or not here I come."
We thought we had plenty of time. But she must have whipped off her super loud slippers and run at the speed of light all the way into my room, gingerly climbing onto my bed until she was right where the pillow was and then out of nowhere she popped her head down at us and said: "boo!" We nearly had a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment